Followers

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Best Work so far...

Hi everybody,
This a late post today, and it has the main purpose of applying for a position, which I am dying to get.

It is difficult to choose only four projects to showcase in this application, but here is my best shot:
1. This was a third place contest winner for a Creating Keepsakes Convention:



It was some early work, done with supplies from a monthly club...

These are some keepsakes that I did for the first communion of a friend of mine daughter:



I used a sample provide from a fellow CTMH consultant, and modified to fit the theme. The stamps are not CTMH though... but they still look great ;-)

It this double LO for a Sketch Challenge contest that I host in out San Antonio Scrapbooking Meetup group:
I did the title with some stickers from K-Company and my cricut. The sketch was taken from the Image book by Jeanette R. Lynton and it is called Safe & Secure. I just loved it...
And finally, I bought a wall hanging kit from Keller creating at one of the CK Conventions and did a wall hanging for my son. For my Daughter, I just bought the supplies and created the kit myself based on the boys wall hanging and really loved the results. I used my cricut to cut some of the circles and the letters for the title:

No comments:

Post a Comment