Followers

Monday, April 11, 2011

Welcome to my blog

I finally decided to start my own blog to share my passion for scrapbooking and paper crafting. I want to demonstrate that it is possible to have a family, a hobby/part-time job, and school at the same time. We just need to get organized and use any 15 minutes time-spots we got. During those 15 minutes you can either organize pictures, upload them to be printed, choose papers and supplies, and build kits for on-the go cropping...
Here are some of my latest projects:
The mini-book that I did for a cricut class that I am teaching.



This project was so quick and easy to do- everything was cut with the little bug ;-)

Every day I will be adding all my previous and new work. i hope you enjoy it and make suggestions please.

Please check up our meetup page at http://www.meetup.com/SAscrapbooking/
I am the organizer of this fun group in San Antonio, TX for meeting to crop together, teach fun classes, share the local scrapping news, learn new techniques, and share scrapping bargains.

No comments:

Post a Comment