Followers

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Small Thanksgiving Tags/Bookmarks for my kids' teachers

Dear scrappers,
I made these tags for my kids' teachers two years ago and was meaning to post them in my blog since them, but you know how it goes...
I used my cricut cake, my gypsy, the CTMH Art Philosophy Cart, and some CTMH B&T and cardstock. I cut all pieces and paper pieced them (acorns and tags). I stamped the leaves with their matching stamps from CTMH. The acorns, the thank you (gracias) words, and the leaves were spritzed with gold angel mist and left to dry. After they dried out, I put the cards together and added some peach ribbon that I had. In the back, I stamped "Happy Thanksgiving" and wrote my kids names. A very easy and cute project for some quick thanks.
If you are interested in the gypsy file, please send me a note and I will be more than happy to share them ;-)
Have a very blessed Good Friday





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment