Followers

Monday, May 6, 2013

H2H Challenge: Teacher Appreciation--May Entry #1

Dear scrappers,
I made this modified clipboard for my son's teacher as one of this week's teacher appreciation presents:



This clipboard is supposed to coordinate with the previous Valentine's gifts: http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2013/03/h2h-challenge-go-green-march-entry-1.html
For this present, I left my cricut rest a little bit and just used the MS medallion punch, the Monogram CTMH stamp, Pacifica ink pad, the Elemental B&Ts with its border, and some velvet ribbon. I bought the clipboard, note pad with magnets and bow, and the eraser at Target's dollar section at the same time that I bought my previous materials for the Valentines.



I used the bow from the note pad to make a loop to attach the eraser and covered it with some B&T.

To finish my gift, I made a coordinated tag using some old retired cardstock from CTMH and some canvas elements. I used as grounding element some left over cuts from my valentine's folgers containers:







I hope you enjoy this post, please leave a comment with you positive critic ;-)
Have a great week.
Coming: bookmarks for the teachers ;-)

.- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is too cute! I love that eraser and great idea to loop the ribbon through to hold it in place! Thanks for playing at H2H...it's fun to see your creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE...IT!!! Thanks for playing along this week and showing your appreciation to the teachers everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute, Vicky! I love how you used the monogram stamp. They do come in handy. Thank you for joining us at H2H.

    ReplyDelete