Followers

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Scheduling a meetup in San Antonio scrapbooking Meetup group


Dear scrappers,
I have been trying to answer this question the best way I can, but a picture is worth thousand words:



List:
Click on the "+ schedule a meetup" or "+ suggest a Meetup" link under my greeting.
Fill out the questions, and hit schedule or suggest a meetup blue box and you are done.

I don't get an email letting me know, when a scrapper scheduled a meetup. Thus, be patient with me and send me an email letting me know, that way I can approve and announce your meetup right away.

Make sure you did pay the yearly meetup dues to be fair to the other paid scrappers, and voila you have scheduled a meetup.

Thank you scrappers, and have a wonderful day...

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment