Followers

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas little gifts 2010- challenge

Dear Scrappers,
I am trying to catching up with my posting as my 12 days of Christmas or advent own challenge ;-)
I did this little gifts for my close friends and one of my son's teacher:



I used some paper included in the Paper Work's monthly club kit for November or December 2010.
I stamped the border with one of CTMH stamps...


The little box was provided by a friend of mine as her workshop for our unit CTMH meeting and from there I combined the idea with another consultant 25 Christmas cards pieces.


I used some squares from the CTMH mistletoe paper pack, juniper, New England ivy, ruby, and parchment card stocks, a Marta steward edge punch, and some Rhine stones using the ibond.





I will post this project in the Monday Challenge from Craft spot by Kimberly blog:
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com/2013/12/monday-challenge-120-sparkle-shine.html

I liked so much the results that I did little treat pouches using the same stamped images and papers...




I hope you enjoy this post and have a wonderful week,

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment