Followers

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Teachers Appreciation

Dear Scrappers,

Well, teacher appreciation week came and went without much at my children's school. However, I did give our dear teacher aids and some teacher a little something:






I made some little bookmarks/ tags to go with then and gave then either chocolates or instant coffee...



The back of the tag:





I had some cricut cuts made from last year's bookmarks, which I used to make some the cars as well.



This was a very quick and easy project,
I hope you enjoy it



Have a blessed memorial weekend,

Vicky



Materials
Elemental paperback (CTMH)
Saddle ink (CTMH)
Silver glitter paper (CTMH)
May SOTM (CTMH)
Food Jar & Spoon Scoreboards XL Die (Sizzix)
Ribbon and Backer twine (Ashland, michaels)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment