Followers

Sunday, February 22, 2015

It's a Boy Minialbum


Dear Scrappers,
Two post in one day, great, you can see that I gave up TV for lent ;-)
More time to create and to keep up with my blog :-))

I used this time as inspiration the challenge posted in:
Use your stuff:

Challenge #173 - Circles


 I made this book for my Mother in Law for her birthday, I am highlighting in it my son's first year:
 I used many cricut cuts and a minibook cutout I got long time ago.
I used some acrylic cutouts as embellishments and some rhinestones, inks and markers from CTMH and may many CIRCLES... the cardstock, I used as mats and for my cricut cuts , came in my first consultant kit  from 2007 (CTMH) and it was textured and had lighter backside.

I was fun using my older batch of supplies...
I hope you enjoyed my minialbum and make some comments,
have a wonderful weekend,
Veronica 

No comments:

Post a Comment