Followers

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Connie Can Crop Design Team

Dear scrappers, 
I'm so happy to announce that I will start designing for Connie Wallenbrock @ Connie Can Crop 

along three other talented crafters:
Angela Corcoran
 
Audrey Dickinson

Chriss America Real
- See more at: http://conniecancrop.blogspot.com/#sthash.1ty11qtG.dpuf

Please visit their blogs, say hi and follow them as well as me in this new adventure, filled with blog hops, challenges, freebies, and so more. 
Thus starting July 1st you will see a totally new blog here...

I will post more details soon,
Have a very blessed day,
Vicky

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to the team! I am so excited to have you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new adventure, V!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you C, interesting catalog you got there. I haven't heard of that "A Muse Studio". Thanks for sharing it

      Delete