Followers

Monday, November 16, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #167 Anything Goes Happy Monday!

Happy Monday!

Thank you to everyone who participated in our
"Colors of Fall Challenge" last week.



This week we have a "Anything go Challenge" at the Eureka Stamp blog. Thus, Please visit the Eureka Stamps blog to see the remainder of the DT creations.
For this creation, I used the Digi22002 (530) "give thanks digital stamp:



My Mom made the wreaths for my front doors, and I needed something to highlight the main door from the other wreath. So, I decided to make a sign from the digital stamp:



I used some liquid glue and added some Martha Stewart fine glitter, and some brads bought at Scrapbook N' More, our local Scrapbooking store.


Here is how both wreaths look at my front doors.


I hope you visit the other designers and give the, some live as well,
I look forward to reading from you,
Thanks you

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment