Followers

Thursday, September 22, 2016

Design Team Connie CC: Just Plain Cute

 Hello, 
I am sharing with you another double layout I created with an SVG-file from our awesome sponsor this month, Paper Crafting World for Connie Can Crop:


I used the  Cat Sitting and ready SVG file from our sponsor, old school related papers and frames from the Artbooking cart from CTMH, you can find similar papers and this cart at Connie's webpage.

Here are some extra pictures:


Left side:

Right side:
 The frames, which I only glue down on 2 sides and did pop-up with 3D dots:
 I added some stickers for the little tags and the journaling spot from this collection's elements:

I used this same file in my previous card for the bloghop, but cut much smaller:



And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #50

due 11:59 P.M. Friday, September 30th
Pacific Time


I am entering some fun challenges myself:



Have wonderful weekend,





1 comment:

  1. WOW!!! I just love this creation.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Inspiration Destination this week, good luck in the draw
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete