Followers

Sunday, October 2, 2016

Connie Can Crop: Monthly Challenge #51

Dear Scrappers,

Time for a new challenge at Connie Can Crop:
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Welcome to October and a new
ghoulish Challenge for you!


Create a project using hexagons. You can use one or many..up to you!
You may create anything you wish: a layout, card, altered item...you name it!

Entries are due by Monday, October 31st at 11:59 pm.
Sorry, No back Linking Allowed!!

We have an awesome sponsor for this month! 


One lucky winner will win XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX 
Be sure to check out their shop online HERE
Visit them on facebook HERE
Follow their blog HERE for inspiration!
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

For my project, I decided to dust out my Fuse tool:





I made a shaker card with the fuse tool card base and some print out from the NitWit collection
Tailwags

I used some Creative Memories punches to cut out some HEXagons from the cardbase and added
cutouts from dogies printed from the NitWit collection:



I punched some printed buttons and the sentiment for my card:

 My fusing skills are still very rough, but I did it ;-), sequins shaker pocket and all.

For the inside I cut out another sentiment from this fun collection:


I hope you enjoy it and decide to participate in this fun challenge.

Best weekend for you all


I am participating in the following challenges:
qkr stampede: challenge-211-cut-it-up : all the hexagons, buttons, sentiments

3 comments:

  1. Adorable shaker card! I'm so glad you could join us for the weekly QKR Stampede challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello veronica! this si adorable, super cute embellishments! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable shaker card, I love the cute dogs images! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Friends!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete