Followers

Monday, November 7, 2016

Connie Can Crop- DT: Grapevine Layout

Dear scrappers, 
This is my post for Connie Can Crop I made this layout for a fall break trip we took 3 years ago (speaking of procrastinating...):



My supplies:

closer look at the left side:


To the right side:


some closeups:







I used this paper from BoBunny because it accents the pumpkins in the pictures, I took in our fall trip to Grapevine, TX 3 years ago. I made this layout during my trip to Boston, I'm so behind my scrapbooking LOL...

I made this layout at the inside courtyard of the Boston Central Library:


The weather was fabulous and believe me the looks I received for crafting in public were amazingly funny, you know, she must be crazy kind of looks... But i had fun and met my deadline at Connie's blog.




BTW, I used some cabochons from Connie's Crafty Cart:

Don't forget:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #52
due 11:59 P.M. Wednesday, November 30th
Pacific Time

some other fun challenges:






I used the traveling twist:




Have wonderful weekend,














9 comments:

  1. Great fall layout!
    Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous! Love your 2 page layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Use Your Stuff - Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout. Thanks for playing along with us at Latina Crafter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo . . . fabulous layout. I love that paper you used; it's perfect for your photos. Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Veronica!! Great job!! Fabulous layouts !!! I love the tones and design that you have created. Thank you for participating with Latina Crafter November Challenge. Kins regards. PD: New follower here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Veronica, this is amazing 'LO. It's so beautiful, love the colors. Thanks for play on LC, hope to see you next time!! Vilma

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your scrapbook layouts! Thanks for joining us at PDE Linky Party AND at Use Your Stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me encanta tu pagina!! super linda
    Gracias por participar en Latina Crafter

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hermosa pagina Veronica, con lindo colores otoñales. Gracias por participar en el reto de noviembre de Latina Crafter.

    ReplyDelete