Followers

Wednesday, December 7, 2016

Connie Can Crop Design Team: White Christmas Layout

Dear scrappers,
I am sharing with you this layout I made for Connie Can Crop, featuring my family's first (and only) white Christmas Day:



Too bad the the picture doesn't make justice to the satin finish of the pages and rhinestones bling.

The left side open up:

The Right side has and insert for more pictures:



I used an sketch my dear Tammi Sanders' Photofull old class:



I used printed paper from K.1, which came in a Paperworks kit of the month, the same with other embellishments. 

 I use the same file from my first card: Little-Penguin-Winter--winter-bench_p_2383 from our sponsor Bugaboo Stamps, which I colored with Chameleon alcohol markers


BTW, I used the Jingle Bells rhinestone sentiment and rhinestones, which I received yesterday as a surprise from Connie's Crafty Cart:

Big thank you Connie, I loved my surprise goodies :-)
More materials:


Some closeups:

 I wrote the wrong year, it was in 2012.



The left side:


The right side insert:
 The back:

And don't forget to enter this month's challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #53

due 11:59 P.M. Saturday, December 31st

Pacific Time

Scrappy hugs,


some fun challenges, I am entering:




3 comments:

  1. Wonderful double page layout Veronica and what great memories. I love the pocket, what a great way to get more photographs in to the design. Thank you for playing along with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout! And I love the hidden "surprises" as you open up and pull out the different sides. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous layouts, lovely photographs and lots of great details.
    Thank you for joining us at Christmas with the Cuties.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete