Followers

Saturday, February 4, 2017

Connie Can Crop- Design Team: It's your Birthday card

Dear scrappers,
This is monthly post for Connie Can Crop:
 I made this birthday card using some supplies from the sponsor for this month:

RUBY MARTHA with
Be sure to visit her website HERE.
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

I made a card for this challenge using an sketch from paper crafts crew:




Here is my take:


And for the inside, I used one of the FSJ sentiments stamps:



Some of the other supplies I used were: CTMH craft cardstock and envelope, Teresa Collins washi tape , A banner die, and some 3D dots.
I hope you enjoyed my little card and visit my page to see further pictures of this card.
Many blessings 


And don't forget to play in our monthly challenge:



Entries are due by Tuesday, February 28th at 11:59 pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment