Followers

Thursday, April 4, 2013

H2H Challenge: Teacher Appreciation--May Entry #2

Dear Scrappers,
I made these bookmarks/goody bag topper for my kids' teachers & TAs. I used my Gypsy to design them using the Art Philosophy, My World, Wild Card, and Artise Carts.





I stamped the frame cuts and used them as bases for the bookmarks. I, then glued two pieces of magnet strips, the same way I did for my Mother's day-bookmarks: http://vickyscrappingpassion.blogspot.com/2013/05/mothers-day-celebration-bookmarks-and.html






I used the Kuddos and Hero's sentiment stamps to decorate circles and covered the outer magnet. I stamped my kids' names in the inside and used the finished bookmarks as bag toppers:



And added them inside my kids' folders for their teachers to find ;-)


I did around 10 of them and gave an extra to my seriously avid reader-husband...

I am thinking in doing a small container with more bookmarks for my husband for Father's Day, what do you think?

Have a wonderful week and don't forget to leave me some comments please :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment