Followers

Monday, April 22, 2013

Thanks Cards--- CTMH

I made these cards for my second unit CTMH meeting here in San Antonio.
I was inspired by some great ideas posted at that time in the Paper Wishes Catalog and used the monthly Cupcakes Template from the same company monthly Shopper club.



I love how the cupcake topper gives some texture to the card. I was already doing Cricut demos at Michaels at that time, so I had to use one of the edge punches from Martha Stewart to try it out ;-)
This is a very simplistic but playful card, I hope you enjoy it and if you use it as inspiration, please don't hesitate to link back to my blog so I can stop by and see your work :-)


Have a great week

Materials:
George & Basics Shapes and Cricut, Provocraft
Papers: Sweet leaf, Harmony Pink, Day Dream B&T, CTMH
Ink pads: Key lime and Amethyst, CTMH
Brads: CTMH
Stamps: CTMH D1408
Template: Cupcakes, Paper Wishes
Edge Punch, Martha Stewart
Rhine Stone, CTMH


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment