Followers

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Thanksgiving Card in April ;-)

Dear scrappers
I made these cards for my friends and some similar ones for a card swap some time ago (years)...
My CTMH fellow consultants here in San Antonio try to meet once a month. Se consultants teach a projects while the rest can swap cards. Those meetings are fun and I regret not to be able to attend many of them. Those meeting are on weekends, when I finally spend time with my husband and kids...
Those meetings are great, we exchange ideas, tips, and now we are going to try to sell or swap our unwanted supplies (yes, the many that we have). I foresee a complete success and hopefully more attendance.
Well returning to this card. I made it using my cricut, gypsy, and some carts (Cindy Loo, George and basics shapes, gypsy wandering, and wild cards). You can have the gypsy file if you wish; just send me a note.
I used some CTMH retired papers (Sarsaparilla) and card stocks; my xyron sticker maker, and some glitzy liquid glitter.
I hope you get some inspiration from this card and give me some feedback :-)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment