Followers

Friday, April 19, 2013

Welcome Home Card using the Cricut

Dear scrappers,
I made this card while I was doing the cricut demos for Michaels and Bestbuy and decided to use the idea for my CTMH unit meeting card swap...



I used CTMH papers instead of the American Crafts originally used and had to stamp and heat embossed too, couldn't help it ;-)
This shape came from the Mini Monsters cart, which I was promoting at that time and I used the card function to get this cute trifolded card.



The CTMH B&T used is been already retired, I think even before I joined... And I used some desert sand card stock. I still used the yellow and blue accent papers from American Crafts to go with my B&T.
This was a very easy to do project and I left the hard work to my gypsy and my cricut :-)
I hope you enjoy one of my oldy projects ;-)
Happy scrapping

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment