Followers

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

H2H Challenge & Thanksgiving Favors for the Teachers

Dear Scrappers,
I wanted to participate in this H2H Challenge since I saw it weeks ago. Finally here is my take:
I made this favors for my kids' teachers and aids. I used some precut boxes that I bought at StampAntonio awhile ago and wanted to add some tags or cards. Finally I remembered some paperclips that I bought at Walmart and made bookmarks as Thank you cards using some Sizzix die cuts and stamps combo. I stamped in the back the cute Thank You and my kids names using the CTMH acrylic stamps and inks. I attached the card to the paperclip using liquid glass (CTMH) and an hexagon shape cut. I sponged the edges of both cuts.
To embellish the box, i used old papers from CTMH (the felicity collection) and some sponging on the edges with coordinating inks.
For the main teachers,  I included a turkey nugget made at a friend's (CTMH) thanksgiving workshop, some holidays Starbucks coffee samplers and other goodies.
My kids made some foam bookmarks for their teachers as well. It ended up to be a nice activity for them too...
I hope you enjoy it
Happy Thanksgiving
Vicky

http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2013/11/grateful-for-you.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment