Followers

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Christmas Scrapbooking Layout

Dear Scrappers,
I made these two 2-page layouts for my non-stamping club scrappers.
I used the Shine and Sparkle workshop on the go' sketch and adapted it using the Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements to replace all the stamped elements. I flipped the color palette to make it more fun:



I used Red Glitz™ Glitter Gel to add some shine instead of using the Sparkles Flourishes included in the workshop on the to version:



For the extra layout, I ran out of the ruby paper, thus, I replaced with a dark red card stock I had. I flipped the papers again and added some shine drawing some flourish using the liquid pearl (glittery) paint. I used the left over or negative shape from the red B&T cricut cut after cutting the shapes for the stamping layout.






I had so much fun playing with this workshop on the go kit and after 8 finished pages, I only needed to add 4 pages of solid card stock for the bases of the extra layouts and still have left over papers to make some cute cards :-)
I hope you enjoy this reminder to simplify and still get great results...
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Vicky


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment