Followers

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Last post for 2013 and Happy New Year

Dear Scrappers,
For my last of the year, I saved the little favor boxes that I decorated for my dear friends and my children's teachers:


I bought the take-out boxes last January at Big Lots and got some ceramic crosses, corn flowers, and a corn-angel from the Market downtown...
I made the tags using the dimensional element shapes from CTMH and some tags from a Christmas favor kits (CTMH). I stamped in archival black ink (CTMH) the baby Jesus and in gold the start. In ruby ink, I added a "December 25" from the Sparkle and Shine WOTG (CTMH).


On the back, I stamped either my children's names, or our family name and some sayings...


This is how the teachers' favors looked like when done...


This year, I didn't have much trouble finishing around 20 of those taking those nice shortcuts ;-)
Thank you for following me through this year. I hope to see your comments during next year as well and wish you best luck, health, love, and happiness for the 2014!!!!
Happy New Year
Vicky


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment