Followers

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Laughing Lola and Tami's May PhotoFull sketch

Dear Scrappers,

I am so happy that I made it to Scrap'N More (our closest scrapbooking store, http://www.scrapbooknmore.net ) today. I took Tami Sander's PhotoFull class: http://tamisanders.com/2014/05/23/may-photofull-and-money-aving-ketches-class/
Which I have been taken on and off since Scrapbooking 911 closed.
If you like her sketch you can still take this class with Linda Norman, details at Tami's blog.
This is my take:



I loved Tami's sketch and found very easy to follow and her advice, was great as always...







I bought some Kaiser Krafts card stocks and printed tape with the $5 coupon included in the class price :-)

I love the flaps...












This was an easy and nice sketch, thanks Tami...

I hope you enjoy it

Have a blessed week,

Vicky



Materials



Laughing Lola papers (CTMH)
Kaiser Kraft card stock
Basil (?) card stock
Laughing Lola Complements (CTMH)
Stamps (CTMH)
Inks (CTMH)
Button (CTMH)
Backer twine
Printed tape (Kaiser Krafts)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

No comments:

Post a Comment