Followers

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tags for CC3 And H2H challenge and Mother's Day

Compendium of Curiosities 3 (Tim Holtz) Challenge 2, my second chance:

Dear scrappers,

Mothers Day just passed thus, I got inspired by two challenges to reward my scrapbooking club students... One by:

The CC3 challenge 2 at:
http://lindaledbetter.com/2014/05/cc3challenge02.html

I made some tags using the Aryana (CTMH) papers and the CM tag punch to embellish some tin cans, I bought at Michaels... And i use some TH distress glitter in Victorian velvet, which matched perfectly the colors in the card stock. I used some distress ink to complete the more antique look...
Voila here we go:










I was also inspired by garden theme suggested in this week H2H challenge and wanted to include some flowers to embellish this boxes I bought a while ago...

H2H Challenge: In the Garden
http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com/2014/05/in-garden.html










I gave the latest to some good friends in a brunch...

I hope you enjoy these two challenges and participate as well,
As always I appreciate your input and look forward to hearing from you,
Best Memorial Day weekend
Vicky

Supplies:
CTMH Aryanna papers
May 2014 Stamp of the month ( CTMH)
Tin cans from Ashland (Michaels)
Liquid Glass (CTMH)
Glossy Accents (Ranger)
Distress Glitter (tarnished brass, Ranger)
Distress Ink (Victorian Velvet, Ranger)
Tag punch (Creative Memories)
Punch around the corner (Martha Stewart)
Archival ink (black, CTMH)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Vicky Tovar

2 comments:

  1. Hi Vicky! Love your gift decor! The touches of glitter are wonderful too! Great idea! Thank you so much for playing along with us at CC3Challenge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them all, I can't decide which I like better! Great job! Thanks for playing along with us at H2H! :) Brandi @crzy4scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete