Followers

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Visit to Croppin Bug

Dear scrappers,
As many of you know, I'm with my Family on vacation to Galveston, TX, where we used to live for a long time (almost 10 years). While living there, I used to go to Croppin Bug  in Texas City for my scrapbooking supplies, crops, and classes.

 Well, the store was recently relocated closer to our vacation home, yeahhhhh
Thus, I was dying to visit the new location, and was very pleased with its new location, thus I wanted to share  the updates with my fellow scrappers from the Galveston-Houston area.
 The new location is much bigger, and brighter.
You can crop during the day, while there is no classes on those tables in center of the store. Very convenient :-)
 The store has a great selection of Tim's products... a very good prices.
 Some of the trendy tools are available too.
 I got some local scrapbooking supplies, such as the Galveston Album from Heart of Texas Studio... and papers.

 The new color mini distressing inks and some Mini Ink Blending Replacement Foams, which are sold by the unit (very convenient and inexpensive, great deal). The applicators are sold separately too.
 I also found this Spurs stickers in the their 1/2 off section, and some religious stickers for my son's 1st communion/ confirmation layout.
 I found some San Francisco papers as well, maybe I will to finally make the scrapbooking pages from our family summer vacation from 2 years ;-)
 I couldn't pass on this Frozen album and stickers for my daughter...

 Some Nasa stickers and space related papers for my son...
 And Lego papers and stickers for both.
I also learned a new trick from the Neva, the store owner... cool, I can keep each ink together with its foam...
Also, this week there will be a huge Album sale at the store.

Lets support our local stores and come visit this great place.
Have a very blessed week,
Vicky


No comments:

Post a Comment