Followers

Monday, December 14, 2015

Eureka Stamps Challenge #171 Non-Traditional Christmas Colors

Our Challenge theme this week is 


Non-Traditional Christmas Colors





My project this week:
It includes the following Eureka Stamps:
A closer look to this beautiful and meaningful blessing.

A closer look to glitter glue altered star. 


I made this bookmark by modifying each image color in PowerPoint and printing it on white cardstock. 
This was a very easy and project to do. I'm loving the versatility of those digital Eureka Stamps images.

I hope you enjoy this project and leave me so love.

Many Blessing during this crazy week before Christmas.

Vicky

I would love to enter the following challenges:






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful bookmark, a really stunning design. Thank you for sharing your Christmas project with all of us at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    ReplyDelete