Followers

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Eureka Stamps challenge #173 Snowmen or Snowflakes

Dear scrappers,
At Eureka Stamps Blog  we have a new challenge this week:

Snowmen or Snowflakes

Here is my take to this fun challenge using the 23402 Snowman Circle digital stamp:


 I used the fuse tool my dear friend Gloria for my birthday. I also bought a Christmas card kit from fuse and used the special cardstock, the snowflakes, and the saying from the kit. I included a printed cardstock with the already colored snowman Eureka stamp  in my shaker bag and added some sequin snowflakes also from the kit.
For the back, I added one of the bigger snowflakes to give the card some fun for its inside as well:

The card kit, I used:

Closer look to the shaker insert: 

A closer look to the saying and snowflakes:

I hope you enjoy this fun project and decide to enter the Eureka Stamp challenge for this week.

I would like to enter the following challenges:

http://craftybootschallenges.blogspot.com/2015/12/snow-and-sparkle.html: 

Snowflakes, and lots of sparkles.

http://brownsugarchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/challenge-178-anything-goes.html

Christmas themed snowman

http://trimmiescraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2015/12/challenge-343-24th-of-december-new.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+CraftChallenge+%28C.R.A.F.T.+Challenge%29

New tool, the fuse, for me as well as new cardkit using the fuse.

Thanks and I'll be back tomorrow with my Connie Can Crop's post of the month.


3 comments:

  1. Cute card, very sweet snowman and lovely design. Thank you for sharing your work with all of us at Crafty Boot Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun snow themed card.
    Happy New Year!! May 2016 be all that you want it to be and more.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, that snowman is adorable. Thanks for joining in at Crafty Boots Challenges this time.

    ReplyDelete