Followers

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Connie Can Crop: DT cards and new challenge

Dear scrappers,

This is Veronica from Vicky's Scrapping Passion sharing with you a card I made using a fun svg file, pretty-things-bundle from this month's sponsor:

Here is my card:


and a close-ups:




My sentiment is from the Cindy Loo cricut cart.

and the challenge card, using the sponsor's image: sweet-as-honey-bundle,



The liquid glass details are better seen in this picture:


Some close-ups:


And the sentiment also from this SVG file:


I used some printed cardstocks from CTMH, some TH craftcore color cardstock, and some DCWV light brown printed cardstock. Some 3 Girl Jam ribbon, some punchs around the corner MS punch, and wink of stella marker.  I was forgetting CTMH liquid glass some 3D dots.


I hope you enjoyed my little card and visit my page to see further pictures of this card.
Many blessings 



And don't forget to play in our monthly challenge:


Connie Can Crop Challenge #56



due 11:59 P.M., Friday, March 31st, 2017
Pacific Time

I'm taking part of the following challenges myself:






5 comments:

  1. These are beautiful cards Veronica! Love the sketch that you went by!
    Hope you have a wonderful day!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    ♥ Jo's Scrap Shack ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great take on the sketch, Veronica. Love that owl, she's so cute with all her layers and details...those eyelashes make me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, Veronica wonderful take on the sketch and great colors.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Veronica! They are both so sweet & pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards! The wee bear and owl are so cute!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the SPRING COLOUR PALETTE challenge with the SHOPPING OUR STASH crew!!

    ReplyDelete